- Casiday, Augustine. Church Fathers and the shaping of Orthodox Theology.
- Chryssavgis, John. The Spiritual Way.
- Kelhoffer, James A. Early Christian Ascetic Practices and Biblical Interpreation.
- Harrison, Nonna Verna. The human person as image and likeness of God.
- Perrin, Michel-Yves. The Limits of the Heresiological Ethos in Late Antiquity.
- Schachner, Lukas Amadeus. The Archeology of the Stylite.
A Greek Orthodox monk walks on a foot bridge leading to Saint Nicolas Orthodox church in order to contuct the first mass of the year in Vistonida lake at Porto Lagos in northern Greece January 1, 2011. The church is part of the “Vatopedi” monastery based in Mount Athos. REUTERS/Yannis Behrakis
The long-haired and bearded yogi, Prahlad Jani, has been sealed in a hospital in the western city of Ahmedabad where he is under 24-hour observation by 30 doctors and will be subjected to a series of medical tests. “The observation from this study may throw light on human survival without food and water,” doctor G. Ilavazahagan, director of India’s Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS), told AFP.